Craving delicious cheese pairing with French wines? French Moment is launching a South of France Wine & Cheese Workshop at Monsieur CHATTÉ, the authentic French Gourmet shop in Sheung Wan!
During the workshop, you will be amazed by the guided tasting of the fantastic red and white wines from Languedoc and Rhône Valley, pairing with farmhouse cheeses from Eric Lefebvre, cheese master of Monsieur CHATTÉ.
Come us join us for this cheesy tipsy lovely soirée!
Date: April 25th, 2013 (Thursday)
Time: 6:30pm – 8:00pm
Venue: Monsieur CHATTÉ
121 Bonham Strand, Sheung Wan
Price: HK$250 with a goodie bag filled with surprises!
Enquiry: email@example.com / +852 2866 7163
*Very limited seats available*
*This event is exclusive for French Moment members. 1 member can bring at most 2 friends.*
Get your palate ready for our wine & cheese stimulations:
- Mas AMIEL, Cuvée Speciale 10 ans, AOC Maury rouge with Roquefort (ewe milk cheese, creamy and spicy)
- Côtes du Rhône, Domaine du Grand Tinel 2010 with St. Marcellin (cow milk cheese, creamy)
- Viognier Nord Sud, Laurent Miquel 2010 with Pelardon (goat milk cheese, semi soft)
- La Cadène, Domaine Chaume Arnaud 2009 with Picodon (goat milk cheese, semi soft)
- Jas du Geant Ventoux, Vignobles Balma Venitia 2010 with Pyrenees Brebis (ewe milk cheese, hard paste)